[BKARTS] Dolph Smith at Shakerag Workshops

Dolph Smith will be teaching an intensive book class at Shakerag Workshops in Tennessee from June 10-16, 2007.
Registration is open now and information can be found at http://www.shakerag.org . I urge you to apply early because I expect this class to fill quickly. Dolph is such a wonderful, imaginative and well regarded teacher.

If you want more information than can be found on the web site, contact Claire Reishman, the director, at creishman@xxxxxxxxxxx

Peggy Solomon
Shakerag Workshops Asst.

See my photos at http://www.PictureTrail.com/angelthreads
My blog is at:http://angelthreads.livejournal.com/
Shakerag Workshops at http://www.shakerag.org

"These things are fun and fun is good." Dr. Seuss