Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L

I am out of the country, but I wanted to announce that Umbrella Online
volume 29, no.3 is now online for subscribers.  I will not return until 22
October to finish book reviews as a supplement to the issue,  As usual,
subscribers are invited by paying 15 dollars by Paypal for an annual
subscription.

Judith A. Hoffberg
Editor and Publisher
www.umbrellaeditions.com