[BKARTS] Longest Book in the World

Greetings Colleagues,

I wonder if any of you know the length of the longest book in the world.
My seventh grade students made a beautiful origami book structure last
year that unfolded to 150 feet in length, complete with their own verse.
This year they would like to make one 300 feet long.

When I search for this information, I am led to information about books
with the highest number of pages or the most words. "How many feet long
is the longest book?" they clamor to know. I promised them I would find
out. Any leads appreciated.

So loooooooong,
Anne

Anne Bingham