[BKARTS] type for trade

I'm not sure that this is alright but I wanted to offer this to list members before I put it up on ebay for sale to give you first dibs as it were.
I have a copy of boxes of type that I never seem to use and would like to get some that I might rather have. If anyone would like to trade for these please e-mail me off list at trade at bookbinder.ca

The first is a box labeled "Western Type 928 Central and consists of percent signs, check boxes, slashes and cent and "@ signs in numerous sizes from about 24 point to 10 point as well as some fairly small round bullets, checks, numerical operators and asterisks.

The second was labeled when I bought it as " 20th Century Ultra Bd Cnd l/c 24 pt." There is also another word scribbled on the label that I think says "Detroit"

These can be viewed at http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=barpvxc3.bkpse50j&x=0&y=vc149w and clicking on the first photo

--
840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca