[BKARTS] Soap Box Prints - call for entries - reminder (deadline Nov. 15)

Show your work and show the world our artists' concern for the environment!

The American Print Alliance is still accepting prints, paperworks and
artists' books for our next portfolio, "Soap Box Prints: For a Cleaner
Environment." The theme includes landscapes, cityscapes, seascapes,
botanical prints, endangered species, commentary on conservation and
preservation, consumption, pollution, global warming, genetic diversity,
etc. Non-toxic and less-toxic methods and materials are highly encouraged.
The deadline is November 15. Please read the full prospectus and download
the entry form at our website, www.PrintAlliance.org. We will accept as many
as three images (six prints/papers/books/) per artist, 8 x 10" or smaller.
If we can raise enough money through sales from the Soap Box Prints
portfolio, we will finally be able to post the full "September 11 Memorial
Portfolio" in a special section of our website and create a CD to give to
each of the families.

The "September 11 Memorial Portfolio" of 445 donated prints and works on
paper was on view last month at its 14th venue, in New York City at VanDeb
Editions Gallery. Shown at hospitals, high schools and neighborhood centers
as well as college and university galleries, our artwork - presented all
together - has had a tremendous effect on thousands and thousands of people.
Help make the "Soap Box Prints" portfolio as extraordinary and inspiring, an
outpouring of concern for our world and a call for action. Encourage your
colleagues and students to take part!

Thank you,
Carol Pulin, director
American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmakers' councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx