Re: [BKARTS] A few questions

I cannot speak to the leather issue, but with padding-I do use padding quite
a lot. I use non-sterile cotton, available in any drug store. I've also used
quilt batting (also cotton) its easier to build up a particular shape using
the batting. I also just glue the turn ins, not the padding-I tried that
once, and it was a seriously bad idea--a huge mess!
Best
Miriam Schaer