Re: [BKARTS] A few questions

Russ,
I can't find any felt wider than 1 1/2 inches on those sites. Could you provide a link or tell me what to search for?
Thanks
Dave

Russ Wiecking - Wood and Metal Craft wrote:
As I recall, there are sheet felts available for piano repair. I haven't used the sheets, but the felts I have ordered are very high quality.
https://www.pianoparts.com/index1.html
http://www.vandaking.com/us-shop/index.html