Re: [BKARTS] address book pages

Try
http://hollanders.com/

Russ

On Oct 19, 2006, at 11:19 AM, J Godsey wrote:

Am I the only one who buys them at the discount store for a dollar and tears the block out?

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of
Transient Books
Sent: 19 October 2006 13:42
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: address book pages

Hello all,
I remember here someone having a link to a site that sells address
book blocks, ready to be bound. All you have to do is add
the covers.
I can't find the link for the life of me.
Anyone know of an online source of such a thing?
Thanks,
Alex
www.transientbooks.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the named addressee. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender
and delete
the original from your system. Update Software Ltd cannot
guarantee
that any attachments to this e-mail are free of viruses, and we
recommend that you check for viruses before opening any attachments