[BKARTS] Artist Talk at the Center for Book Arts

Greetings from the Center for Book Arts:

We'd like to invite you to join us for a panel discussion next Friday,
October 27th at 6:30 pm in conjunction with our fall exhibition, Found
in Translation.

Organized by Marshall Weber of Booklyn Artists Alliance, Found in
Translation is a touring exhibition of multi-lingual artists books,
prints, and digital and video documentation of innovative projects
that explore the cognitive, literary, and political processes of
translation.

Artists M.T. Karthik and Zahra Partovi will be with us, as well as
John Brady from the Asian Classics Input Project. The talk will be
moderated by Marshall Weber.

Sarah Nicholls
Program Manager

The Center for Book Arts