Re: [BKARTS] A few questions

To pad a bookcover, e.g. use pure cotton which can be bought at Union cotton in NY I think, it is usually given that a thin chipboard is put on top before covering any padded bookcovers, so the covermatrial would attach to the chipboard. Felt for printmaking is $$$ and has not enough give to create that paddd feeling.
mass produced padded covers utilize foampad sandwiched between chipboard.

charles