Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Oct 2006 to 19 Oct 2006 (#2006-49)

In a message dated 10/20/2006 12:01:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Date:    Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:41:36 -0300
From:   Transient Books <erzike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: address  book pages

Hello all,
I remember here someone having a link to a  site that sells address book =
blocks, ready to be bound. All you have to  do is add the covers. I can't =
find the link for the life of me. Anyone  know of an online source of =
such a  thing?
Thanks,
Alex
www.transientbooks.com

Alex,

Paper Source sells them. Look under bookbinding on their web site at
_www.paper-source.com_ (http://www.paper-source.com) .

Sally Canzoneri