[BKARTS] Three ring binder spines, fasteners, etc

It seems to me that a while ago, someone on this list was looking for a
source for the hardware of a three ring binder without the binder. I'm not sure
exactly what to call it. While searching for a source for colored binder rings
(single ones) I came upon a place that sells the ring binder spines (in
brass,  nickel, & black) as well as some other things people may want (e.g. hooks,
hasps, and fasteners.) The web site is _www.smallboxhardware.com_
(http://www.smallboxhardware.com) .

I don't know more about the company, but thought the info might useful to
someone.

Sally Canzoneri