[BKARTS] Photographer's artist's books?

Hi all,

Been hiding out lately, got a new camera, a new direction after major pain and suffering of a shoulder/elbow/wrist injury from painting and making woodcut prints! So now I'm snapping photos instead, and thinking about turning some of them into a small book.

I've been looking for other bookmaker's who use photography to illustrate their books and can't seem to find many (other than Jill's wonderful books).

Any links or info.? Thanks!

bobbi c.
http://www.bobbichukran.com