From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bobbi Chukran
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 5:19 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Photographer's artist's books?

Hi all,

Been hiding out lately, got a new camera, a new direction after major
pain and suffering of a shoulder/elbow/wrist injury from painting and
making woodcut prints!  So now I'm snapping photos instead, and
thinking about turning some of them into a small book.

I've been looking for other bookmaker's who use photography to
illustrate their books and can't seem to find many (other than Jill's
wonderful books).

Any links or info.?  Thanks!

bobbi c.
http://www.bobbichukran.com