Re: [BKARTS] Photographer's artist's books?

Some of the very best artists' books are based in photography. The works of Ed Rusche come to mind immediately, especially classics like "All the Buildings on the Sunset Strip," or the books he did on palm trees, swimming pools (and a glass of water), and gas stations.

Other artists come to mind, too. Look for works by Bea Nettles, Laura Russell, and Karen Hamner. Google any of these names... I'm 99% certain all three have websites of their own. I'm sure there are plenty of other talented photographers/book artists that I've forgotten about, but these are off the top of my head.

Back to the Vandercook for me. Enjoy your new camera!
John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com