Re: [BKARTS] Photographer's artist's books?

I forgot our own Miami-based Carol Todaro, who is, in my opinion, one of the best out there... a book artist who is not known nearly as well as she should be.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com