[BKARTS] exhibit ideas

Hello, this is my first post. I'm looking for some ideas for a small exhibit of book curiosities that I hope to cull from c18 and c19 books, things like binder's tickets (found some) and printing oddities, like widows and orphans. I can remember what a "widow" is, but what is an orphan?? I can't find it in my Glaister Encyclopedia. Can you suggest other things that I might find in the collection I'm working with, a maritime research library on Martha's Vineyard. With thanks,

Linda M. Wilson
Assistant Librarian
The Martha's Vineyard Museum
Edgartown, MA 02539