[BKARTS] CLAY BOOKS

Recently, I met a clay artist who is making porcelain books and would like to put
her in touch with Book Arts as a venue for her work. If anyone has suggestions
or connections which I can share with her, I will pass along that information.
Please contact me directly at: alicesimpson@xxxxxxx
Cheers,
Alice
   A L I C E   S I M P S O N