Re: [BKARTS] CLAY BOOKS

i would love to see some of her work.  i am a book artist but have a major background in throwing porcelain and would love to see what she is doing!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of alice Simpson
Sent: Sat 10/21/2006 11:12 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] CLAY BOOKS

Recently, I met a clay artist who is making porcelain books and would like to put
her in touch with Book Arts as a venue for her work. If anyone has suggestions
or connections which I can share with her, I will pass along that information.
Please contact me directly at: alicesimpson@xxxxxxx
Cheers,
Alice
   A L I C E   S I M P S O N