[BKARTS] Custom Creative Memories Albums

Have any of you built new albums for creative memories pages? I need to design something with a stiff spine, but am puzzling over how to get 50 pages hanging on their flexible and removable strap system without having the foredge go all saggy on me.
Any ideas?

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com