[BKARTS] APHA at the Getty Research Institute

Dear Southern California APHA members and potential members,

Please join us for the Annual General Meeting of the Southern California Chapter of the American Printing History Association on Saturday, November 11 at 1 p.m. at the Getty Research Institute. At this meeting, the chapter officers will present reports on the activities of our revitalized group and lead a group discussion about future plans. In addition, our special guest Joyce Ludmer, Curator of Artist’s Books at the Research Library at the Getty Research Institute, will make a presentation of recently acquired materials from the Research Library’s remarkable Artist’s Books collection.

This is a members only event. To participate you must be a Southern California chapter member before November 11.
We encourage you to join us to celebrate, socialize, and share your ideas for our future.

Please RSVP Richenda Brim by November 6, rbrim@xxxxxxxxx For directions see: http://www.getty.edu/visit/hours/ For APHA membership information: http://printinghistory.org/join.html