Re: [BKARTS] Looking for help making my web site more interactive.

Other places to look at are Flickr, Blogger and Facebook. A number of my students have forsaken MySpace due to the new corporate MSN look and have moved to Facebook due to its simplicity and ease of navigation. I use Blogger myself with my students.

On Oct 24, 2006, at 4:23 AM, David Bailey wrote:

I think you should seriously consider MySpace books. The time it would take you to develop your own interactivity by programming a user-interface would be better spent getting online friends to comment on your MySpace webpage design. It's been designed for exactly that purpose and plugs you into 120 million potential friends, many of whom whould never normally stumble on your work. You can design the MySpace site to mirror your website, start a blog, load images, slideshows etc and integrate it with your website with links between.

It might be worth a try.

All best wishes

David
_______________________________
David Bailey
AVENUE PRESS
w: www.avenuepress.co.uk
_______________________________
Please visit our updated website
_______________________________

Date:    Mon, 23 Oct 2006 05:37:49 -0400
From:    Norman Shapiro <ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for help making my web site more interactive.

Hello,
My name is Norman Shapiro. I'm a book artist looking for help with
making my web site more interactive (more like a blog) than it
currently is. Anyone out there have any suggestions on where to find
it.  You can find my site at <ufemisms.com>

Thanx in advance.

Esther Kibby, MFA, Professor/Designer
Interactive Media Design
Graphic Design