Re: [BKARTS] To Hollow or Not To Hollow

Don,
Either one. I used a hollow today on a cloth book to position the restored case for tucking in new linen joints. And frequently use hollows on more modern leatherbound books.
I'm just after a general mechanical/structure conversation on the practice: no specific problem or application in mind today.

Bob Roberts
www.gildedleafbindery.com

-- Don Rash <studior@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bob,

Are we talking leather or cloth and paper?

Don Rash