Re: [BKARTS] my flickr site

Hi Everyone,

Wasn't the GBW conference amazing? Hope you had a good time in NY! If you weren't here, you missed the brochure I put in the registration packets -- A self-guided tour of book-related art in The Metropolitan Museum of Art galleries. I'd be happy to email it to anyone who doesn't have it, but I need to update it first. Good news -- the information desk has asked to have a version for the public. Apparently, the public is interested in books! So when you come to the Museum in the future, you should be able to ask for an updated version at the information desk. You'll need to grab a floor plan too. It will take a while to get a professional version, so please be patient.

If you were at the conference, you probably noticed my new hobby, so check out my new site.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mindell_dubansky/

Thanks, Mindy