Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 25 Oct 2006 to 26 Oct 2006 (#2006-56)

On Oct 27, 2006, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:
Date:    Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:21:02 -0400
From:    Norman Shapiro <ufemisms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Oct 2006 to 25 Oct 2006 (#2006-55)

Thank you Esther,

I will definately add your suggestions to my notes

Date:    Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:07:32 -0500
From:    Esther Kibby <ekibby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Looking for help making my web site more interactive.

Other places to look at are Flickr, Blogger and Facebook. A number of
my students have forsaken MySpace due to the new corporate MSN look and
have moved to Facebook due to its simplicity and ease of navigation. I
use Blogger myself with my students.