[BKARTS] Papercut on exhibit for Day of the Dead

   I have an exhibit in the SOMARTS Gallery as part of the Day of the Dead
show there.   It is called, "Confessions of a KPOO Fan" and includes a papercut
skeleton 7' high as well as a large papercut of a piece of Carolyn Brandy's
music, "MOYUBA" 4'wide by 7' high.   I hope you get a chance to see it.   The
exhibit info is below.
c.j. grossman

DAY OF THE DEAD -
An exhibit of multimedia installations and altars honoring the dead
 THE LIGHT OF THE HEART FOR THE SHADOW OF THE SOUL

 I am exhibiting; CONFESSIONS OF A KPOO FAN

 SOMARTS Cultural Center
 934 Brannan Street (between 8th and 9th Streets) - San Francisco
 Over 40 artists

Closing Celebration: Friday, November 3rd, 6-10pm
Gallery Hours: Tuesday thru Friday 12 noon to 7pm.   This Friday open till
10pm.