[BKARTS] Apprenticeship Opportunity

I am looking for an artist's assistant/apprentice for my studio.

Must know the basics of hand bookbinding: folding, sewing, adhesives, casemaking, casing-in, rounding and backing. Laced-in boards, full leather binding and finishing preferred. Located near Hudson, NY.

Applicant should be familiar with my website and body of work before contacting me.

Richard
http://minsky.com