Re: [BKARTS] Apprenticeship Opportunity

Richard:  I've been meaning to email you about the GBW conference.  I
thought your talk was great - the way you integrated the computer with your
comments. I'm not sure how off the cuff it was, but it came across that way
and totally relaxed. After some other presentations that were boringly read,
it  was refreshing. And thanks for the mention.  I thought the whole thing
was well done - even tho I missed a few talks to get to some museums.  The
boat cruise was a great ending.

Hope you find an assistant.   Best    Barbara