[BKARTS] New Book Sale Directory

You are welcome to try out the Beta version of our new book sale
directory: Book Sale Scout (http://www.booksalescout.com).  We are the new
location for finding book sale events/fundraisers/auctions/estate sales.

I am currently mapping out the last phase of additional features for the
site and wanted to make it more useful for the book collector contingent
out there.  We do have the capability to search sales containing
"antiquarian" books, to help you filter through sales, but this is a small
piece.  My goal is to make this the most advanced and dynamic book sale
directory out there.  We already offer some great features like RSS feeds,
instant sale alerts, searchable interface, ranking systems, and the like.

Anyway email me direct if you have any suggestions for additional features.

Thanks!

Lucas