[BKARTS] laminating museum board

I'm looking for suggestions on laminating a large quantity of 6 x 12" 2-ply
museum board that has been letterpress printed. Once laminated, the duplexed
board will be trimmed with a kutrimmer. I can use a dry mounting press, PVA
or 3M #415 if I can find it in large rolls (so far the max I've seen is 6".)
I'm guessing the tape would be expensive and could gum up the cutter. The
PVA requires drying time (can I speed up application with a roller?) I'm
concerned about the dry mounting affecting the quality of the impression--I
haven't tested it yet, though, and will. Finally, any preference in terms of
conservation?

Any similar experience or opinions?
Many thanks,
Jessica