[BKARTS] Knife Sharpening in the Carolinas.

Try the Knife Source in Fountain Inn, SC, near Spartanburg and Greenville. They use a water-cooled method and did a tremendous job on my guillotine blade when I lived in Columbia. Call (864)-601-2300. Not sure about adjustments and repair though.

Jake Benson

Greetings. Does anyone have suggestions for someone in the SE (I'm in
Asheville, NC) who is available for board shear and / or guillotine
sharpening, adjusting and repair? Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Bridget Elmer
bridgetelmer@xxxxxxxxx