[BKARTS] collaboration brainstorming

Hello,
I'd like to tap the collective wisdom of the list about collaborative projects. If you know of book arts projects that involve active collaboration between artist(s) and poet(s) kindly write me off list by November 15. jae.rossman@xxxxxxxx I will compile the responses I receive and post to the list.
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library
http://www.library.yale.edu/art/