[BKARTS] looking for a guillotine

I am interested in purchasing a guillotine. I live in Dallas. Does anyone have suggestions about the best place to purchase one? I see some new ones made under the names, Trio, and Triumph, that only open a couple inches and cost around $1500, plus shipping. I'm used to the old, heavy ones that open wide, but they are hard to find. .
  Thanks in advance,
  Pamela Train Leutz
  pleutz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx