[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: November

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

The Convivio Book of Days for November was posted to our website late last
night, just before I blew out the Jack O'Lantern candles. Won't you stop by
for a spell?

	http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just click on the Book of Days link, and there you have it. A good month to
you all. If I can wrangle a few more days at the press and then a bunch of
days at the bench, this may even be the month we release our newest book,
"Works on Paper" by poet Shin Yu Pai. You'll be amongst the first to know.

Here's to productivity!
John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
  Convivio Bookworks
  Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
  Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
  http://www.conviviobookworks.com