Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: November

Ahh, Guy Fawkes Night. We've actually added numerous auspicious days to our
calendars over the years thanks to the suggestions of folks who have told us
about holidays that are unfamiliar to us. Perhaps next November you'll see
this one included, with thanks to you, Alice.

And a Happy Birthday to you.
John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
  Convivio Bookworks
  Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
  Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
  http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Very nice but perhaps you missed November 5th
[since it's my birthday have always been very fond of....]

Please to remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes,'twas his intent
to blow up the King and the Parliament.
Three score barrels of powder below,
Poor old England to overthrow:
By God's providence he was catch'd
With a dark lantern and burning match.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, make the bells ring.
Holloa boys, holloa boys, God save the King!
Hip hip hoorah!