[BKARTS] Mexican hollow

Excuse me if I missed it along the way somewhere, but are there any
instructions available on how to construct the "Mexican hollow?" I came
across an interesting article in the AIC BPG annual about a Yemenite Taj
with an interesting rebinding (looks much like Gary Frost's "Millennial"
structure) and "six point" hollow", but that's as close as I got. Here it is
if you're interested:

http://aic.stanford.edu/sg/bpg/annual/v15/bp15-16.html

Also, any information on the origin or name of the Mexican hollow?
Thanks, this has been an interesting thread and something I've been
wondering about, too.
Jae