Re: [BKARTS] Rusted book fittings: On Purpose

Bob doth schreibble:

Hi, All. I'm using some old hinges on a series of books
for decorative effect. I've needed to cut off
the male/female (actual hinging) portion and am
just using the "straps", so there's a bit of new
shiny metal showing at the cut and grind points.

Here is a link to just *one* of the pages that discusses the creation of patinas on the Ganoksin website:

http://tinyurl.com/y4q4ve

Cors in Manu Domine,

~ Khem Caigan <Khem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>