Re: [BKARTS] Rusted book fittings: On Purpose

There is a craft product called "Instant Rust" available - try local craft
or paint stores or check on Jerry's Artarama online.

Lee

Lee Kirk
"Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-Matter, and It Doesn't Matter."
The Prints & The Paper - for old, odd, and unusual books, photographs,
postcards, and other paper ephemera
http://www.kirksbooks.com
http://www.tomfolio.com/shop/leekirk
Blog: http://kirksbooks.blogspot.com/
PO Box 5432
Eugene, OR 97405 United States
PH: 541-683-7033
VISA MASTERCARD AMERICAN EXPRESS DISCOVER and PAYPAL accepted.