[BKARTS] Reading the Landscape Call for Submissions

This has been a valuable lesson for me.  I am truly sorry that I am
unable to give you more information about "Reading the Landscape".  I
posted this call for submission as a favor to a friend and I should
have given it more thought before I did so. You will have to contact
Elaine directly by snail mail if you really want to pursue this.

          Elaine Rounds
          2237 Louise Avenue
          Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
R7B 0L7

As I said in another posting, this is primarily a Mail Art call and
the thing to remember is that in the spirit of mail art, the pieces
will not be returned.

I did call Elaine and ask for more info but I haven't got a lot to
report. It seems that this should have been labeled a preliminary call
with more information as it comes available. She is a dedicated mail
artist who resists going online and in fact does not own a computer. I
can say that she is an honest, trustworthy individual who is
passionate about mail art.

Again, I am sorry I can't help with requests for further information.

Pauline