Re: [BKARTS] equipment needed

nay be able to help out but i am in midwest. give me your phone number and i'll give you a call in next day or two. many thanks. j

Quoting gavin dovey <miniwyvern@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I am looking to outfit a new bindery.  I wanted to
know if you new of anyone on teh east coast who can
supply a:

nipping press  large and small
standing press
board chopper (not with a wooden top)
old finishing tools
custom built laying presses with tubs

thanks!
gavin

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get
things done faster.