Re: [BKARTS] equipment needed

Gavin,

I do custom work. But I am in Seattle. Some work is shown on www.woodandmetalcraft.com. I just completed a small nipping press (15 x 18 platen, 10 clear) and can send a photo if you desire. It is different from those shown on the page, very stout with 1" acme screw but with more wood. The page also shows a small laying press. The laying press attachment to the workbench is not shown. I do my own woodwork, welding and stress analysis and I can build to your specifications, size, materials, screw size, whatever you want control of.

Russ