Re: [BKARTS] collaboration brainstorming

Hello, Jae,

I see your request for collaborative books, and wonder if you remember
the 7 month-long correspondence between Martha Hall and me. It's
called "Paper Passages" and consists of @70 entries in various
artists' book formats which are stored in boxes. During that period,
Martha was fighting her last battle with breast cancer and September
11 occured as well. I showed it to you when we met a few years back.
If you are interested in seeing it, you can contact Martin at Smith or
Richard at Bowdoin who own it. The third copy of the edition of 3 is
owned by UNE here in Maine. I also have slides and could send them to
you if you are looking for visuals.

I just returned from Washington DC for the opening of "The Book As
Art" at the NMWA. It's a wonderful show, with a stunning catalogue,
and I'm very honored to be included in it. The piece they purchased
and are displaying is called "Teatimes" which is part of the series of
tea bag journals, one of which you own. Hope you can get down there.

I'd like to come and visit you after the holidays and show you my
recent work. I'll call at some point to see if you're interested.

Best,
Allison Coooke Brown (note new e-mail address)