Re: [BKARTS] URL for Film on Florence flood

I seem to be getting it fine using gmail. It might be a client-issue.

On 11/5/06, Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The tail end of the URL keeps dropping off for some reason. I'll send it once again and hope it stays intact this time. If not, you'll have to "repair" it before using. It should end in O1.

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:36:34 -0500 Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

http://data.scl.utah.edu/fmi/xsl/stream/details.xsl?-recid=354&a::v=11491
i1yO1

> On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 12:21:08 -0500 Leslie Miller
> <zandeerae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> writes:
> > Is it possible to send the link to this film again?
> > Please?
> > Thanks in Advance.
> > Les

-- El Sueño De La Razon Produce Monstruos