[BKARTS] Big Books

At the recent meeting of The Friends of Dard Hunter in Chillicothe, Ohio, I showed a big section of a book that is 80 feet long called "Death and Other Lives."  I have a slideshow of it but the file is 5MB - definitely not for dial up.  I would love to send it to anyone who would like to see it if they contact me off list.

Inspired by the response I got, and have had to two other big books, I would like to look into co-ordinating a show of books you walk into and around.  I know a few people working at this scale but I am sure there are others and I would be most grateful to be put in touch with them.  A space like Untitled (artspace) www.1ne3.com or Mass MoCA www.massmoca.org is where I would love to see this idea go.

Thank you,

Jill Littlewood

Jill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx