[BKARTS] isopropanol question

I've gotten no response from my  Cellugel vendor, so I'll ask here. I
assume when the label states that the product can be diluted using 100%
isopropanol, they mean the bottle of isopropanol I buy should not include
any percentage of water, not that I can use a bottle marked 70% or 93% as
long as I don't add anything else into the mix.

The answer seems obvious to me, but, since I'm having trouble locating
100% isopropanol, I thought I'd take a chance on learning that I'm wrong.

Lavinia Adler