From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Lavinia Adler
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 3:28 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] URL for Film on Florence flood

 The tail end of the URL keeps dropping off for some reason. I'll send it
once again and hope it stays intact this time. If not, you'll have to
"repair" it before using. It should end in O1.

On Sun, 5 Nov 2006 13:36:34 -0500 Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

http://data.scl.utah.edu/fmi/xsl/stream/details.xsl?-recid=354&a::v=11491
i1yO1