Re: [BKARTS] isopropanol question

On Nov 7, 2006, at 8:01 PM, Lavinia Adler wrote:

I've gotten no response from my Cellugel vendor, so I'll ask here. I
assume when the label states that the product can be diluted using 100%
isopropanol, they mean the bottle of isopropanol I buy should not include
any percentage of water, not that I can use a bottle marked 70% or 93% as
long as I don't add anything else into the mix.