[BKARTS] Isopropanol: thanks & related question

Thanks to all of you who responded to my query about isopropanol. Since I
can find nothing more pure than 95% in my area, can't find 100% even on
the Web (at least in as much time as I've been willing to search) and
have been educated by a private responder about the difficulties and
expense of shipping the pure stuff, were I to find it, I think it'll be
simpler if I just order a fresh container of Cellugel when the time
comes...

...which leads me to my next question. The Cellugel I have is now about
the consistency of hardened jello. I've used it by squishing it firmly
into a softer consistency, and that seems to work fine. Is there any
reason I shouldn't use it that way? Might whatever substance that has
evaporated be essential to getting proper results on the rotted leather?

Lavinia