[BKARTS] Board Shear and type for sale

I have some eqipment looking for good homes:

     -45" Kuttrimmer in good shape- the blade needs a little cleaning
     -About 40 drawers of letterpress type, primarily larger fonts
    -a maple "California Job" (the smaller drawers) type cabinet with
half the drawers (filled with smaller type)

I'm located in Schenectady, NY (close to Albany).  Please contact me at
518-377-1163 before 11am or after 6pm, or at 'sac17@xxxxxxxxxxxx'.

Samantha

Samantha Couture
Conservation Lab