[BKARTS] FW: [b] fs:INTERNATIONAL TYPEFOUNDERS CATALOGUES

Forwarding this announcement from Oak Knoll as of possible interest. (I have
no financial involvement with the company or its products.)
Lee Kirk

INTERNATIONAL TYPEFOUNDERS CATALOGUES

Can't get enough fonts? Haven't found just the "right" typeface? Let us
suggest the two-volume set of the International TypeFounders Catalogues!

These two catalogues give examples of thousands of typefaces/fonts available
from over 50 independent type foundries around the world. The fonts are
designed for use on the computer.

All the fonts are arranged by typefoundry. They are available from a variety
of online sources which are described in the catalogues. Most can be
downloaded directly from the websites.

Our Price: $25.00 per set

Learn More - http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=92971&d_currency=

As always, you can order securely through our website. You may also phone,
fax or email us with any questions or with your order.

Sincerely,

Oak Knoll Books

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web

http://www.oakknoll.com/

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller